Ensure your network is secure and running at peak performance without ever having to lift a finger.
What Are Managed IT Services?
Managed IT services involve outsourcing your IT services to a third-party provider, called a managed service provider (MSP). That’s where we come in. Our technicians will provide comprehensive IT services to meet all of your potential needs.
Essentially, we step in to help out with what your team doesn’t have the time or expertise to handle, freeing you up to focus on more important things — like running your business. All you have to do is subscribe to our monthly services, and then you can sit back while we handle your IT needs in the background.
Why Outsource Your IT Services?
The benefits of outsourcing your IT services are both immediate and long-lasting:
- Increase security
Have peace of mind knowing that we’re monitoring your systems 24/7 and resolving any needs before they become issues.
- Reduce costs
Managed IT services cost a fraction as much as hiring expert IT staff. Additionally, preventive maintenance ensures you’ll avoid the high costs associated with responding to IT emergencies.
- Manage your budget
Our monitoring and help desk services cost a flat fee every month, so you can set a budget for IT and stick to it.
- Eliminate downtime
Stay ahead of issues before something goes wrong.
- Increase staff productivity
We’ll improve your IT systems and performance so that your staff never has to waste time trying to solve IT issues.
Over the 10-plus years Yavar has been in business, we’ve developed a set of tried-and-true services that are reliable and cost-effective. These services include the following:
- Real-time systems monitoring and alerting
- United States-based call-in help desk
- Network and firewall configuration and deployment
- Microsoft Windows OS deployments
- Microsoft Office/Office 365 deployment and management
- Communications (email and spam filtering, telephony, instant messaging)
- Single sign-on (use one username and password for all logins)
- Business continuity (backup and disaster recovery)
- Virus, malware, and ransomware protections